Maintenance and Repair of Cutters and Large Format Printers
Hardly anyone would think of not having their car inspected for years. In the case of production devices, this precaution is often carelessly dispensed with. To reduce the risk of failure, every cutter should be serviced regularly.
Who performs this service?
The service provider is RCS Systemsteuerungen GmbH in Longuich. For more than 25 years, Mr. Thömmes sen. has been servicing and repairing production machines.
Which devices are treated?
All Cutters from GCC, Mimaki, Summa, Roland and Large Format Printers from Mimaki, Roland. Phone: +49(0)6502-9288-0
When is maintenance advisable?
- if the cutting quality of the plotter has deteriorated or objects are no longer closed
- if the output size no longer corresponds to the preset size
- if problems with weeding or foil transport occur
- if the print quality cannot be restored even by repeated cleaning
- if individual nozzles no longer print when the print heads are tested (streaking or false colors)
- if problems occur during foil or paper transport
How much is this service?
How does my plotter get to the Plotter Clinic?
Important: Only after prior appointment (+49(0)6502-9288-0)
- Through Self Delivery – Directions
- 1-Day Service: brought in the morning – made in the evening!
- On-Site Service – execution throughout Germany
Can I get a replacement unit?
If desired, a replacement device can be borrowed – for a fee.
Authorized dealer for Summa and Mimaki
As an authorized dealer, we have original spare parts for maintenance and repair of the following device types in stock or in quick access:
- Summa SummaCut, S One D60, D120, D140, D160
- Summa SummaSign T610, T750, T1300, T1400
- Summa S Class, S Class 2 S75, S120, S140, S160
- Mimaki CG-60-SRIII, CG100-SRIII, CG130-SRIII
- Mimaki JV33, JV150, JV300, CJV150, CJV300
Authorized repair shop for Summa cutting plotters and Mimaki printers